Past Case Results and Bar-Required Disclaimer
If you would like more details about Keller Landsberg PA, which may include past case results or client testimonials and the quality of our work, please first read and acknowledge your understanding of the following notification. Your acknowledgment will provide you with immediate access to our firm's Information Upon Request Page which currently contains:
- our law firm's past case results, including any published appellate decisions
The information in that page has not been reviewed or approved by The Florida Bar because it is not required by Bar advertising rules. However, all the information in our web site, including the Information Upon Request Page, is governed by other Florida Bar rules which prohibit the information from being false or misleading.
Before you access the Information Upon Request Page, you should understand that:
- The facts and circumstances of your case may differ from the matters in which result or client testimonials have been provided.
- All results of cases handled by our firm are not provided.
- If any client testimonials are listed, please know that not all clients have given testimonials.
- The case results and any testimonials we may list are not representative of all results obtained by us or of the experience of all clients or others with our firm.
- Every case is different, and each client’s case must be evaluated and handled on its own merits.
To continue, please read and select one of the options below:
- I ACKNOWLEDGE that I have read and understand the above information and I would like to access Keller Landsberg PA's Information Upon Request page now.
- I DECLINE. I do not want to view Keller Landsberg's Information Upon Request page. Return me to the firm's home page.
Please remember that your visit to any portion of our web site does not automatically create an attorney-client privilege between you and any attorney at Keller Landsberg PA Attorney-client privilege may apply only after we have determined there is no conflict of interest and you have expressly hired our firm to represent you.